Monday, August 5, 2013

On Notice: Phil Ade - 'R.O.S.E' (Result of Society's Evil)


My friend over at HipHopHundred is responsible for my recent partaking in Phil Ade, an upcoming MC out of the DC metro area. In my every day listening sessions, I pride myself on seeking out fresh styles and content. Phil Ade's new mixtape brings just that; his candid content doesn't bum rush you with lifeless or narrow attempts, but rather a display of diligent deliveries and differentiated production. I like how this kid presents himself, and I think his creative ceiling is still growing along with his aspirations. 

Notable tracks: "Under Achiever", "Simply Beautiful (feat. Raheem DeVaughn & Dee Boy)", "Get Back (feat. Rockie Fresh)", "One Time (feat. Ice The Villain & Andain)"

No comments:

Post a Comment